Wednesday 9 March 2016

Reflection on my first assessment 'Homoeostasis'

How it went? First assessment was pretty inflexible especially when you want to have a good grade. I thought it would be pretty easy because it will be similar to one of the assessment we did last year 'Gas exchange.' However my assessment on 'Gas exchange'  I find it quiet hard compared to my Homoeostasis assessment. This is because I have no idea what to write for my Gas exchange assessment, and with Homoeostasis you kinda know what to write because it similar to your Gas exchange assessment. The hardest was finding reliable website also putting words into your understanding. The easiest was copying and paste all the information.

2 tips to be successful- Listen to your teacher in class take note and ask question and be prepared to be work hard, always remember don't stop when your tired stop when your done!
Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment