We have two period today first activity we play kahoot it, kahoot it it a fun learning site we use in Biology. In our kahoot it we just revise on what we learn last week Taxes and Kinesis. It was helpful and beneficial for me because last week was so busy with Polyfest and I was missing a lot of my school work. However with that quick recap it help regain what the different between Taxes and Kinesis is.
Also with today's learning we have a quest with us, my teacher's laptop because she is filming us with almost everything we are doing in class.
Before posting this I just finished the work my teacher gave us and that is to make up a silly question with these sentence about the 5 characteristic of Innate Behaviour.
And here are those 5 sentences.
- It can be passed to offspring (inherited from their parents).
- Even if offspring were raised away from their parents, they would still be able to do the behaviour because it is ‘intrinsic.’
- Every single member of the species will perform the behaviour in exactly the same way.
- Practicing the behaviour will not develop it at all or make it better or changed at all.
- The very first attempt at doing the behaviour will be 100% correct, as it is fully developed on the first try. No coaching or teaching is required, they can just do it.
And this is my silly question with no explanation!!!!
Offspring being raised away, with same behaviour, and without practise it 100% correct.