Monday 4 April 2016

Auxin Presentation

      'Auxin Presentation'

Hellllooooo
I know I haven't been updating my blog because I have been busy with assessments also I started working.

First of all I want to update you guys on what we've been learning class lately, first we are learning about Auxin. Auxin is a hormone produced in plant stem tip and produce the cells to elongate. Also in plant auxin move to the side of the plant where there is no light, causing the cells to grow larger than the cells on the side where the light(sunlight) is.

As for our activity, we were in group girls and boys and we have to do an auxin presentation and get to play with dough. And I will put the link below for our 'Auxin Presentation'
Thank you for reading!
Have a great day!!!!!

'Auxin Presentation' 

No comments:

Post a Comment